Labour-intensive tasks, dusty working environments and inflexible machines with long downtimes – these have been routine problems for manufacturers who cut chewing, shisha, snus or bidi tobacco. Until now.
The GTC 400 tobacco cutter from Garbuio is a simple, entry-level machine that solves all these problems. The cutter offers the following advantages:
- Simple operation with just one hour of training required
- Highly flexible with adaptable capacity and a variety of cutting shapes
- Low maintenance requirements, only knife exchange required
- Easy safety access controls
- Mass flow of up to 5,500 kg/h (cut width dependent)